Jumat, 06 April 2012

Narrative Text

The Three Little Pigs


Once upon a time there lived three little pigs.
The first two pigs was very lazy. They spent all time to playing. But their brother was a smart and hard working pig.


 
One day, the three little pigs decided to each build a house.
The first little pig did not want to waste time building a house. He said “I will build my house of straw, that will be easiest to do!”



The second little pig too did not want to work hard. He said “my house will be made of sticks”.
He built a house of sticks, next to the straw house.



But the third little pig saw that his brother were being silly. “I will a strong house,” he said.”I will build my house out of bricks”
So while the third little pig worked hard to build his house, the two pigs spent their time to playing and lauging.




One evening, a hungry wolf walked into the neighbourhood. Mr. wolf loved to gobble up fat little piggies.
So you can imagine, how happy he was see three little pigs in their houses.



Mr. wolf went to the straw house, and knocked on the door. The first little pig saw a big and bad wolf waiting outside and was scared. Mr. wolf said “Let me in, let me in, let me in, little pig. Or I will huff, and I will puff, and I will blow your house in”.
The pig replied “Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin!”.




Immediately, the wolf huffed, and he puffed, and the straw house came tumbling down.
The scared little pig ran to his brother. The second little pig’s house to save himself.



But the wolf came there too, he said “Let me in, let me in, let me in, little pig. Or I will huff, and I will puff, and I will blow your house in”.
“Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin!”, said the second little pig.



So the wolf huffed, and he puffed, and the house of sticks came tumbling down.
Luckily, the two pigs escaped to the third little pig’s house and locked themselves in.


Then, Mr. wolf banged on the door of a brick house and said, “Let me in, let me in, let me in, little pig.”
“Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin!” said the third little pig.
“Then I will huff, and I will puff, and I will blow your house in” warned the wolf.

 

So he huffed, and he puffed, and he huffed some more. But how ever much Mr. wolf tried, the bricks house did not fall. It was too strong! Finally, the wolf gave up.
He was too tired. He slowly limped away. And never to be seen again.



 
The first and the second little pig turned to their brother “ thank you for saving us”, they said “ and we were so sorry we were so lazy!”. They too decided to work hard and build a strong bricks house.
So the next time, if you see three bricks house in a row, you know who you will find inside.

~ THE END ~

4 komentar:

  1. it is very useful but there are some grammatical mistakes up there. such as: after the word to it should be V1 so it become (to play) and not lauging but it should be laughing :)

    BalasHapus
  2. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus